January 04, 2021 - Contribution Limit Increases (PDF)
April 30, 2021 - Cornwall By-Election: Nomination of Candidates (PDF)
May 11, 2021 - Evolution of Voting on PEI (PDF)
May 17, 2021 - Cornwall By-Election Recount Required (PDF)
May 18, 2021 - Cornwall By-Election Official Results (PDF)
October 18, 2021 - Cornwall Provincial By-Election Issue of the Writ (PDF)
October 29, 2021 - Grant of Poll District 16 Cornwall - Meadowbank (PDF)
November 6, 2021 - 1st Advance Poll Voter Turnout (PDF)
November 8, 2021 - 2nd Advance Poll Voter Turnout (PDF)
November 12, 2021 - 3rd Advance Poll Voter Turnout (PDF)
November 15, 2021 - District 16 Unofficial Results (PDF)
If you wish to gather footage, take photos or otherwise cover activities at the voting place, please take note of the following:
- Arrangements must be made in advance with Elections PEI.
- Upon arrival at the voting place members of the media should make their presence known to the (SDRO) Supervising Deputy Return Officer.
- Care must be taken not to block access to the voting place entrance or otherwise interfere with the orderly operation of the voting location.
- Cameras are not allowed to show voters marking their ballots as this would compromise the secrecy of the ballot.
- If any voter objects to media being present in the voting place while he or she is voting, all media personnel must exit the voting place until the voter has voted and exited the voting place.
- Electronic communication devices (e.g. cell phones) cannot be used to take photos or videos within a voting location.
Download and fill out this Permission To Enter Polls Form and submit to Elections PEI CEO for signed approval prior to entering any Polling Location.