Skip to Main Content
print small medium large 


Is there assistance at the poll for people physically unable to mark their ballot?

Yes. Any voter may ask for assistance from the Deputy Returning Officer in marking his or her ballot. Before assisting the voter, the Deputy Returning Officer will require the voter to take an oath or make a declaration.

back to top