Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of questions frequently asked of Elections PEI. The information below is general in nature; consult the Election Act and Elections PEI for specific legal information and interpretation.
- Who is eligible to vote in a provincial election?
- How can I have my name added to the list of electors?
- When will the next election be?
- If I am working or away from home, where do I go to vote?
- If I cannot go to the polls on polling day, how can I vote?
- How do I vote by Mail-in Ballot?
- Do I get time off from work to vote?